Last Update March 5, 2023.
- In 2023, for every paycheck I get, I save $200 or about $400 per month. This money is in a high yield savings account. Of that, $100 goes into a savings account, another $100 goes to a real estate savings account I am building to buy a second property in the near future.
- As of March 5, 2023 – the high yield savings account is earning about 3%.
- Goal in to continue to add to my savings account till I have stashed away about $50k in each account for a rainy day.
- For the second half of 2022, I save also about $200 per paycheck, about $400 per month.
- 3/26/2019 $5 – avoided going to Starbucks this morning (I love Starbucks, but can’t do everyday.) Saved 2 miles in the car + fuel cost too + time.
- 3/25/2019 $15 – Ate lunch at work. Thank you amor.
- 3/25/2019 $5 – avoided going to Starbucks. Saved 2 miles in the car + fuel cost too + time
Leave a Comment